Flourish Education are recruiting for a Primary Teacher to work in a 2-form entry, OFSTED ‘Good’ rated Primary School, in the North of Stratford-upon-Avon.
The school require a Primary Teacher to join their Key Stage 2 team to work in a Year 4 class. Our client is a vibrant and friendly school where the love of learning is put at the heart of every decision made.
Our client is looking to appoint a Primary Teacher who can take on full class responsibilities including planning, on a full-time and long-term basis.
We are looking for a committed and passionate Primary Teacher to start immediately.
Required skills and experience for this Primary Teacher Role:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Excellent knowledge of the Primary curriculum
- High expectations of pupil behaviour
- The ability to plan and deliver lessons across different year groups
- To be able to work in partnership with class TA and other staff members
- To create a safe, engaging, and positive learning environment
- A DBS on the update service or issued within the last 12 months
The benefits of working as a Primary Teacher for Flourish Education:
- Competitive salary of £153.85 - £199 per day which equates to £30,000.75 - £38,810 per annum based on working 5 days per week, based on your experience
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1, FGM and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant.
You will be working in a variety of primary schools across the Stratford-upon-Avon district including areas such as Welford-on-Avon, Ettington, Lower Quinton, Snitterfield and many more. Our clients are easily accessible from Warwick, Redditch, Henley-In-Arden, and Evesham. Most of our clients have onsite parking.
If you are interested in this Primary Teacher role, please apply now, or call Courtney Walker for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.