Flourish Education are recruiting a Year 5 primary teacher to work with a highly regarded 2-form entry Primary school based in Sutton Coldfield. The school are looking to recruit a Year 5 teacher for a 12-month period commencing January 2024.
The school has forged strong links between staff, parents, governors, and the local and wider community. Staff and governors work collectively to achieve the very best outcomes. The school are seeking a primary teacher to fit into their caring and secure environment in which everyone feels valued. Providing high-quality teaching and learning experiences for all pupils, resulting in excellent standards and pupil achievement.
If you are graduating as an ECT this summer and looking for work in September we have roles available covering long-term sickness, maternity cover, and resignations. The school are encouraging both experienced Teachers and ECT’s to apply. ECT induction will be supported.
Responsibilities of a Year 5 Primary Teacher :
- To deliver exciting lessons to match the school’s teaching and learning strategies
- To work alongside support staff to ensure that the needs of all pupils are met
- To communicate effectively with staff, pupils and parents
- To set clear expectations for behaviour and learning in the classroom.
Required Skills and Experience for this Year 5 Primary Teacher role:
- A record of ‘good’ classroom practise throughout your previous positions/ placements
- Up to date KS2 knowledge of the Primary curriculum
- To be adaptable and reliable
- A DBS on the update service or issued within the last 12 months
The benefits working for Flourish Education:
- Salary ranges between £143.58- 170.00 per day which equates to £28,000 - £33,150 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year.
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant.
This Year 5 Teacher opportunity is located in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, and is easily commutable from the surrounding areas including Aston, Kingstanding, Great barr and Walsall.
Interested? Get in touch with Libby to find out more.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.