Flourish Education are recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to work at a supportive 2-form entry school starting after February half-term on a part-time basis (Monday to Wednesday) until at least July 2024.
The school is rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED and the school boasts a great learning environment with good classroom support. Behaviour at the school is good with very little disruption.
The department also has the capacity to support an Early Years Career (ECT) so if you have recently qualified, we would welcome your application.
The key responsibilities for a Year 3 Teacher:
- Planning, Marking and any assessment requirements for your Year 3 class.
- PPA Time
- Monitoring and assessing pupil progress
- Forming relationships with pupils, parents and staff
- Upholding the schools ethos and values
- Attendance of CPD meetings
Key skills and Experience required for a Year 3 Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent (ECTs welcome)
- KS2 Experience, Year 3 class teaching experience is desirable with strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Effective behavior and classroom management skills
Our Promise To You!
We promise that we will never pressure you into working and will only offer you work where and when you want it, allowing you to fit work around your other commitments – giving you a great work life balance.
As well as only working the days you want to work, in schools you will love and a £100 welcome to the team bonus; working as a Year 3 Teacher for Flourish Education also offers you other excellent benefits, including:
- £153.58 - 211.97 per day dependent upon experience
- Up to £100 welcome to the team bonus
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 15.38% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work from your own dedicated consultant
This school is easily accessible from the areas of Wednesbury, Walsall, Willenhall, Bloxwich and Wolverhampton via car, bus and train and the school offers onsite parking.
If you feel like you are a good fit for this Year 3 Teacher role, apply now or call Kaier at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.