Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £123 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is currently working with a Primary School in Wolverhampton who are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and engaging Year 1 Class Teacher for long term, full time cover. The school is a 2 form entry school and graded “good” in 2018.
The role of the Year 1 Class Teacher has become available and the school are looking to appoint for spring term. The role is expected to continue for the full academic year.
This Year 1 Class Teacher role would be suitable for an experienced Primary Teacher or a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher (NQT).
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) are also encouraged to apply.
• Experience with KS1
• A caring, nurturing approach
• Passionate and enthusiastic attitude to teaching
• Good behaviour management
• To be able to commit to long term work
• To adhere to the schools policies
• To plan, mark, deliver and asses pupil progress
• To deliver engaging lessons that are differentiated to ensure inclusive practise so all pupils make progress.
• Competitive salary
• Dedicated consultant
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £165 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education