About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
A supportive and value driven 2-form entry school in the WR2 area of Worcester are looking for a KS2 teacher to join them in their year 5 class for the Summer term 2017.
The successful Year 5 Teacher will be someone who:
- Has a passionate drive for the academic development of young minds
- Is effective in their teaching of the KS2 national curriculum
- Can take on all planning, preparation and assessments
- Boasts previous experience of teaching year 5 preparing them efficiently for their transition into Year 6 and the change in dynamic required
- Is a strong communicator and role model to young children
- Can liaise effectively with both parents and staff
- Has a dynamic and creative approach to teaching
- Can competently uphold the schools regulations in and out of the classroom
- Has excellent behaviour management strategies
If you are this teacher I would love to hear from you! Please contact Laura at Flourish Education.
Why work for Flourish Education?
- You’ll have your own dedicated consultant
- We boast competitive rates of pay up to £161 per day
- You will work in schools local to you
- We conduct face-to-face meetings to develop a professional relationship with you
- Most importantly, we are a family-run business that really cares about your career
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business.
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS, list 99 checks, and suitable references.