Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Dudley that are recruiting for a Product Design teacher to start in January 2022 on a full-time basis. Our client is a part of a small academy trust that focuses on proving a nurturing environment for students with a strong academic focus.
The school are looking for a dedicated product design specialist to join their department covering a long-term sickness. Teaching will be required across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 lessons. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, marking, and assessing.
This Product design role is due to start in January 2022 on a full-time basis and is initially for the first Half term but has the potential to continue.
To apply to this Product design teaching role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Design Technology/ Product design
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching Product design in schools
· Confident teaching Product design across key stage 3 and 4
Responsibilities as a Product Design Teacher
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking, and assessing
· Driving improvements in grades
· Managing classroom behaviour
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.