Solihull, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Solihull that are recruiting a Psychology Teacher on a long-term basis to start immediately. Our client is an established school that has an excellent long-standing reputation with the local community.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and confident teacher to work across Key Stage 4 and 5 teaching GCSE and A Level students. Full class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning and marking.
This Psychology teaching role is starting immediately and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Psychology Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Psychology
· Ability to teach across Key Stage 4 and 5
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities as a Psychology Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Teaching GCSE and A Level Students
· Maintaining high standards
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education