Up to £140 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for teachers throughout the Cannock area for day-to-day supply work. The most ideal candidates for this role will have QTS or ECT and be flexible to work on a day-to-day basis throughout different schools.
If you are an enthusiastic teacher and want teaching roles where no planning is required, then supply is the ideal role for you! In return you will get the opportunity to work with our fun, friendly, family run agency and receive up to £140 a day.
For more information or to apply, please contact Gwyn on 0121 423 3557.
To apply to this day-to-day teaching role, you will need the following:
· To be qualified to QTS, NQT or ECT status, NQTs and ECTs are encouraged to apply.
· To be enthusiastic about teaching.
· To have at least 1 year of recent experience within primary schools.
· To have a high expectation of behaviour.
Responsibilities of this day-to-day teaching role, are as following:
· To deliver pre-planned work to primary aged children.
· To work in partnership with a Learning support assistant/ teaching assistant.
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils.
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £140 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.