Harborne, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in the Harborne area.
Our client are constantly striving to improve on our best, be it with regard to school facilities and the educational opportunities that we offer students, or in the range of innovative projects in which the school is involved and which enable them to remain at the cutting edge of education.
The school are looking for a RE Teacher to start in the next few weeks and be on going cover, part-time. The role is teaching KS3 and KS4 mainly RE but with a few lessons of Geography.
To apply to this RE teacher role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
Responsibilities as a RE Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £160 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information on the RE teacher role, please contact George Padbury at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557.