Wednesbury, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in the Walsall area.
Our client has worked hard to ensure that our pupils have access to first-class teaching from subject specialists. Their teaching staff engender a passion for learning by imparting excellent knowledge through a clear, well-planned, and structured delivery of a broad and balanced curriculum.
The school are looking for a RE Teacher to start in the next few weeks and be on going cover. This role is a full-time role where you will teach mainly KS3 with a little KS4. It is originally open till Christmas but has the potential to carry on after.
To apply to this RE teacher role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
Responsibilities as a RE Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information on the RE teacher role, please contact George Padbury at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943.