Up to £170 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Perry Barr who are looking for a RE Teacher to join their team in January 2022 on a Temp to permanent basis. Our client promotes a culture of academic excellence in a caring and supportive environment with the belief that all students have the potential to succeed.
The duties of a Religious Education Teacher will involve teaching engaging and informative lessons across Key stages 3 and 4. This role will include whole class responsibilities such as planning and marking
This RE Teaching position is full time and is set to start in January 2022 on a temp/perm basis for the right candidate.
To apply to this Religious Education Teaching role, you will need the following
· QTS in Religious Education (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of English curriculum
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a Religious Education Teacher
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Delivering informative but engaging lessons for students across Key stages 3 and 4
· To paid be up to £170 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education