Lozells, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in the Aston area who are recruiting a Religious Education Teacher to work with pupils aged 11-18. The school is a larger than average Secondary School and provides a safe and supportive environment for all pupils on their modern site.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic RE Teacher to join their department that is able to work across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. This role will involve full class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking.
This role is a full-time position to start after February Half Term and expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Specialism in Religious Education
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Religious Education up to KS5
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Attend department meetings and parent evenings
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education