Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Religious Education Teacher for a Secondary School in Edgbaston. Our client is a school for students aged 11-16 that provides an excellent standard of learning and guidance across all Key Stages.
The school are looking for a committed RE Teacher to work alongside their current Humanities Department teaching RE across the school from Year 7 – 11. This is a full time position that will require whole class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking and managing behaviour.
This RE Teacher vacancy is a full time 1 year contract to start from September 2019.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS (NQTs are encouraged to apply)
· Specialism in Religious Education
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Religious Education up to Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Attend department meetings and parent evenings
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education