Edgbaston, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with an Outstanding Secondary School in Edgbaston who are recruiting a Religious Education Teacher to work with pupils aged 11-18. The school prides itself on the academic achievements of their students and the excellent reputation they have, not only in the local community but in the surrounding areas of the West Midlands.
Our client is looking a passionate and committed RE Teacher to join their department who will be willing to take part in their enrichment programme and Catholic school life. Teaching across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 will be required and it is essential to have experience teaching the Catholic GCSE syllabus.
This role is a full time temporary position to start after September and expected to last for one academic term.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Specialism in Religious Education
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Religious Education up to KS5
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Attend department meetings and parent evenings
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education