Northfield, West Midlands
Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a primary
school in Northfield to recruit an outstanding teaching assistant who is Read
Write Inc. trained, with recent experience of using the Phonics programme.
You will be working with KS2 children with varying
SEN who are working at a lower level. It will be your responsibility to deliver
RWI to groups of children and be confident in your delivery.
The school requires someone to start immediately working full-time, term-time only, through to July 2020.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Must have previous SEND / SEN experience in either a school
· Be Read, Write, Inc. trained and have recent experience using
· Minimum of 6 months’ school experience
· Able to adapt to all environments
· Providing excellent individualised support
· Building up a rapport with children
· Ensuring consistent approach to child’s behaviour
· Provision of a positive classroom learning environment for child and other children
· Ensuring the child has the best unhindered access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £75 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Laura Howard-Lowe at Flourish Education