About The Role
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for Reading Recovery Teachers to work in a number of Primary Schools in the Northfield area.
These vacancies are for permanent roles to start in September 2015.
The ideal Teacher would:
- Be a UK resident or eligible to work in the UK
- Be a qualified teacher and have passed NQT induction year
- Have Reading Recovery qualification and have kept up to date with it
- Have the relevant experience teaching in Primary schools
- Be passionate about their teaching and maintain a high standard
- Have strong behaviour management
- Be willing to undertake administrational tasks, including planning and marking
If this describes you, or someone you know, then give Laura a call on 0121 423 3557!
Benefits for working through Flourish Education:
- Competitive rates of pay up to £161
- Work in local schools
- Have your own consultant
- Your skills and teaching style are matched to the right school
- Working for an independent, family-run business that really cares about your career
Flourish Education is acting as an Employment Agency and Business
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS, List 99 Checks, and references