About The RoleApply Now
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for Reading Recovery Teachers to work in a number of Primary Schools in the Northfield area.
These vacancies are for permanent roles to start in September 2015.
The ideal Teacher would:
- Be a UK resident or eligible to work in the UK
- Be a qualified teacher and have passed NQT induction year
- Have Reading Recovery qualification and have kept up to date with it
- Have the relevant experience teaching in Primary schools
- Be passionate about their teaching and maintain a high standard
- Have strong behaviour management
- Be willing to undertake administrational tasks, including planning and marking
If this describes you, or someone you know, then give Laura a call on 0121 423 3557!
Benefits for working through Flourish Education:
- Competitive rates of pay up to £161
- Work in local schools
- Have your own consultant
- Your skills and teaching style are matched to the right school
- Working for an independent, family-run business that really cares about your career
Flourish Education is acting as an Employment Agency and Business
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS, List 99 Checks, and referencesApply Now