Up to £117 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Reception Teacher for a temp to perm position, due to commence in the summer term and into September for the right candidate on a perm basis. Or The school welcomes applications from NQTs.
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a highly-motivated and inspiring Reception Teacher to join an “Outstanding” primary School located in Telford. The school is smaller than the average primary school. Most pupils are of White British heritage with the remainder coming from a wide variety of backgrounds
The school is looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running, so strong curriculum and EYFS framework knowledge is essential.
· It is essential that you have good working knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and have experience of planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils.
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or (EYTS) NQT’s are encouraged to apply for this post
· Last two years of work references, one of which must be a teaching reference
As a Reception teacher you will be expected and required to:
· Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes.
· Plan, prepare and teach exciting, challenging and engaging lessons
· Assess and record learning carried out by pupils
· Evaluate attainment and progression of pupils;
· Manage behaviour effectively in line with the school behaviour policy
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.