Handsworth, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are working with a ‘good’ Primary School located in Handsworth. The school is larger than average and a 2-form entry school.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a EYFS Teacher to join the school from January 2022 -July 2022 role is to work within the Reception Class. The class is a well-behaved class of 30 children, they have a very large classroom and a low percentage of SEN children within the class.
This teacher role includes planning, marking, assessments and attending to all necessary meetings. There is time for planning every Friday afternoon.
The role is to start in January 2022.
To apply to this EYFS Teacher role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status.
· Experience working in EYFS
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
· Training and experience using read write inc
Responsibilities of a EYFS Teacher
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to both a reception and nursery class
· To work in partnership with a Learning Support Practitioner
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £160 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Libby Hobley at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557