Pype Hayes, West Midlands
Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are working with a Primary School located in Pype Hayes. The school is larger than average and a 2 form entry primary school with a Nursery class and a Resource Base for pupils with ASD. The school is a well-resourced site with four playgrounds, a computing suite, library, garden, two halls and a separate dining hall.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a EYFS Teacher to join the school from January 2022 – July 2022. The role is to work within Reception on a full-time basis.
This teacher role includes no planning but requires marking, assessments and attending to all necessary meetings.
This role is not suitable for NQTs.
To apply to this EYFS Teacher role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status.
· Experience working in EYFS
· High expectations of behaviour
· Commitment to the role
Responsibilities of a EYFS Teacher
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to both a reception and nursery class
· To work in partnership with a Learning Support Practitioner
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £150 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Libby Hobley at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557