West Heath, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary School in West Heath who are currently looking to recruit a temporary teacher to cover their Reception Teacher. This role is to start immediately and run up to Christmas.
The school is a 1 form good school and the senior leader team are supportive, they are looking for someone that can come straight in and hit the ground running. The school are looking for a candidate that has excellent EYFS curricular knowledge.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) – NQT’s are also encouraged to apply
· Experience as an EYFS Teacher with a minimum of 2 years’ experience teaching Reception.
· A strong knowledge of the curriculum
· The ability to work as part of a team
· Have a caring/nurturing nature
· Be committed to ongoing professional development
As a Reception Teacher you will be expected to:
· Plan and deliver creative and stimulating lessons for a Reception Class
· Work well as part of a team
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
In return, you will receive:
· A dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.