Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Primary School located in Brierley Hill. The school is rated as ‘Outstanding’, set back from the residential area in their own nicely kept grounds.
Flourish Education are recruiting for an EYFS teacher to join the school on a long-term basis. The role is to work within their Reception Class. The role includes full planning and marking, with assessments and requirements to attend all necessary meetings.
The role is looking to start in September and has the potential to turn into a permanent position for the right candidate.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
· Experience working in Reception
· High expectations of behaviour
· To deliver creative and engaging lessons to the Reception class
· To work in partnership with a Teaching Assistant
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £160 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Laura Howard-Lowe at Flourish Education