About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are actively looking for an experienced EYFS Teacher to join a 2-form entry primary school in Quinton in their Reception class on a full time basis after October half-term.
The successful Reception Teacher will be someone who:
- Has a passionate drive for the academic development of young minds
- Is effective in their teaching of the EYFS national curriculum
- Boasts previous experience of EYFS framework and guidelines and understands their importance.
- Is a strong communicator and role model to young children
- Can liaise effectively with both parents and staff
- Has a dynamic and creative approach to teaching
- Can competently uphold the schools regulations in and out of the classroom
- Has excellent behaviour management strategies
If you are this teacher I would love to hear from you! Please contact Laura at Flourish Education.
Why work for Flourish Education?
- You’ll have your own dedicated consultant
- We boast competitive rates of pay up to £161 per day
- You will work in schools local to you
- We conduct face-to-face meetings to develop a professional relationship with you
- Most importantly, we are a family-run business that really cares about your career
Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business.
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS, list 99 checks, and suitable references.