Flourish Education are recruiting a Reception Teacher to work with a Primary School in Tuffley. This is a long-term post working 2 days per week for a maternity cover post until the end of the academic year to cover the class teacher.
The Primary school have a great local reputation and they are based in Tuffley.
This Reception Teacher would be working with Reception aged children. EYFS experience is essential for this role. The school’s that we work with are looking for an experienced teacher but are willing to consider strong ECT’s.
The successful candidate will have full planning and marking responsibilities.
The Reception Teacher’s role
- Deliver planned lessons with engaging and creative methods and mark work for the class.
- Create a positive learning environment.
- Work alongside the teaching assistant
- Effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
- Experience of supporting children within the EYFS
- Experience of teaching or supporting Phonics lessons/Phonics Intervention Groups
- Committed to permanent role
- DBS on the update service of issued within the last 12 months
Required skills and experience for the Reception teacher.
- Experience in teaching across primary schools, children centres and nurseries including EYFS.
- Must have the relevant teacher status: QTS primary
- Ability to manage a classroom with excellent communication skills.
- Contact references from all employment in the last 24 months.
- Previous Supply Teacher experience not required.
Working as a Reception Teacher for Flourish Education offers you excellent benefits, including:
- Supply Teacher rate of up to £170 per day which equates to £33,150 per annum based on working 5 days a week for a full school year.
- £100 welcome to the team bonus.
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate.
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
The school is based in Tuffley. The school is easily commutable from, Gloucester, Brockworth, Quedgeley, Stroud, Cheltenham,Tredworth and Kingsway . The Primary school offers onsite parking.
Interested? Apply now or call Sav for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.