Handsworth, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Handsworth that are recruiting a Reprographics Assistant to join their team from January 2020. This is a large secondary school where staff and students work collaboratively to achieve success.
Our client are seeking a dedicated individual with a creative flair that has excellent administrative and reprographic skills. Duties will include operating the photocopying machine, preparing materials such as letters and booklets for use across the school, and creating display boards.
This role is a part-time long-term position spread across 5 days a week starting from January 2020.
To apply to this Reprographics Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· To have previous reprographics experience
Responsibilities as a Reprographics Assistant:
· Operation of the photocopier
· Creation and preparation of documents such as booklets and letters
· Creating display boards across the school
· Laminating and binding documents
· Providing reprographic support to staff members
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education