Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Worcester who are currently recruiting a Resistance Materials Teacher to start immediately on a long-term supply basis.
Our client works closely with the local community and their staff team are hardworking, supportive, and work together to create an environment where students come first and are motivated to learn.
The school are looking for a Resistance Materials Teacher to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4 while taking on full class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking. This role is mainly metal work, and they are looking for someone that is confident to use the machinery. Participation in extracurricular activities may be required.
This Resistance Materials Teacher position is starting immediately and is expected to continue until the end of Summer Term.
To apply to this DT Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching Resistance Materials up to Key Stage 4
· Good classroom management
Responsibilities as an DT Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· Willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities
· To paid be up to £150 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.