Bloxwich, West Midlands
Up to £7 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a School Administrator to work at Primary School based in Walsall.
This is a temporary position starting October 15th and expected to last until January 2019. Hours are 08.00am – 13.00pm, Monday to Friday
You will be based at the front of house reception and your role will involve operating busy switchboard taking messages, signing in visitors, meeting and greeting. You will also be responsible for collection of dinner money as well as other administration tasks.
You will need to have recent and relevant experience working in a similar role within school setting and confidently use SIMS. You will need to be professionally presented with a confident personality and excellent communication skills.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Experience working in a similar role within school setting
• To be able to use SIMS
• Be professionally presented with a confident personality
• Excellent communication skills.
• Operating busy switchboard taking messages
• Signing in visitors, meeting and greeting.
• Responsible for collection of dinner money as well as other administration tasks.
• Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
• Holiday Pay
• PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
• Dedicated Consultant
• The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education 01902 544 943