Harborne, West Midlands
Up to £70 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Harborne who are recruiting for a School Administrator to join their team as soon as possible for the right candidate.
Our client is a multicultural school which provides a welcoming and motivating working environment for pupils aged 11-16.
This Administrator role will involve general office duties such as liaising with parents, filing, incoming/outbound phone calls, daily use of SIMS and actioning/ returning emails.
The successful candidate will have experience working as an administrator In a UK School environment and experience with SIMS is essential, our client is looking for someone confident and experienced using the school databases and systems.
This a full-time role to start as soon as possible and is due to carry on an ongoing basis.
To apply to this School Administrator role, you will need the following
· To have experience working with SIMS database is essential
· To have worked in a UK school environment
· To be first aid trained is desirable
· To be able to work both alongside a team and independently
· A good telephone manor
· To have administration experience, within a school environment.
Responsibilities as an School Administrator
· General administrative tasks, including copying, scanning, filing
· Updating and maintaining student and staff records
· Answering phone calls and face-to-face enquiries
· Ability to use SIMS competently
· Liaising with parents
· Actioning emails
· A competitive salary up to £70 a day
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education