Bournville, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Bournville who are recruiting a School Administrator on a temporary basis. The school provides a learning environment in which students thrive and reach their highest academic potential.
Our client is seeking an experienced and efficient Administrator to work within the school office. Duties will include dealing with parent’s queries, inputting data, supporting school staff, and general office duties.
Prior experience of using SIMS / CMIS is essential.
This is a full time School Administrator role to start just before October Half Term on a short term basis.
To apply to this School Administrator role, you will need the following:
· Previous experience working as an Administrator
· Experience working in a UK Secondary / Primary School
· Ability to use the SIMS / CMIS System
· Excellent IT Skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office
· A clear understanding of school data systems, school policies and procedures.
· Clear understanding of the principles of Data Protection.
Responsibilities of a School Administrator:
· General office duties
· Imputing data and managing it
· Maintaining accurate records
· To paid be up to £85 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education