Selly Oak, West Midlands
Up to £80 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary School in Selly Oak that are recruiting a School Administrator to start after October Half Term. Our Client is a smaller than average school with a friendly but small admin team and need someone that is able to hit the ground running.
This role is based in the school office and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing effective administrative support for the School to ensure a smooth operational running on a day-to-day basis. Duties will include answering telephone calls, inputting data, general admin duties and managing queries.
Experience using SIMS / CMIS and Microsoft Office is essential to this role.
This School Administrator position has become available due to staff absence is part time role 3 days a week and is expected to continue until Christmas.
To apply to this School Administrator role, you will need the following:
· Previous experience working as an Administrator
· Experience working in a UK School
· Ability to use SIMS / CMIS
· Excellent IT Skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office
· A clear understanding of school data systems, school policies and procedures.
· Clear understanding of the principles of Data Protection.
Responsibilities of a School Administrator:
· General office duties
· Imputing data using SIMS / CMIS
· Answering telephone calls
· Dealing with queries from parents, staff, students and external organisations.
· To paid be up to £80 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education