Flourish Education are recruiting for a School Administrator for a First school in Bromsgrove to join their team on a long-term basis, potentially permanently for the right candidate. This role is part-time, working Monday-Wednesday.
The school require a School Administrator who can provide effective administrative support as well as general receptionist duties and the successful candidate must have had previous experience working in a school office environment. Responsibilities will include dealing with queries from parents and visitors, answering phones, inputting data, liaising with staff and filing. The school wish to appoint a School Administrator who available from early June.
This School Administrator role is to start ASAP and continue on a long-term basis. This is a part-time role working Monday-Wednesday.
Required Skills and Experience for this School Administrator role:
- Previous experience working within an administrator or receptionist role in a school environment. Applicants without school administrator experience will not be considered.
- Strong IT Skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office
- A clear understanding of school data systems, school policies and procedures
- A clear understanding of the principles of Data Protection
- Experience using SIMS or similar systems
The benefits of a School Administrator working for Flourish Education:
- Competitive salary- Day rate up to £95
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1 and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- £100 welcome to the team bonus paid automatically after working 10 days
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work
This School Administrator opportunity is located in Bromsgrove, commutable by car or public transport from Droitwich, Redditch, Kidderminster and parts of South Birmingham including Longbridge, Northfield and Rubery.
Interested? Apply now or call Glenn for more information.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.