Flourish Education are currently recruiting experienced School Administrators to work across the Coventry area on a either a part-time or full-time, day to day supply basis.
Working as a School Administrator you will be required to answer the phones, deal with queries from parents and visitors, input data, liaise with staff, monitor the school website and manage the schools social media accounts.
We are looking for organised and hard-working School Administrators to join the team, who have experience using either SIMS or Bromcom.
This School Administrator role is to start immediately and we are continually recruiting for School Administrators throughout the academic year.
Required Skills and Experience for this School Administrator role:
- Previous experience working in an administrator or receptionist role within a school
- Strong IT Skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office
- A clear understanding of school data systems, school policies and procedures
- A clear understanding of the principles of Data Protection
- Experience using SIMS or Bromcom
- To be first aid trained is desirable
Working for Flourish Education as a School Administrator you will receive:
- Competitive salary- Day rate up to £110 which equates to an annual salary of £19,500 per annum, based on working 5 days per week.
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding Level 1, FGM and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- £100 welcome to the team bonus paid automatically after working 10 days
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
This School Administrator opportunity is across Coventry including area such as Tile Hill, Coundon, Earlsdon, Whitley, Binley, Walsgrave on Sowe, Neal’s Green and many more. Our client offers onsite car parking.
To apply for this School Administrator role or to discuss it further, please contact Courtney Walker at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.