Sandwell, West Midlands
Up to £10 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is currently recruiting School Administrators to work in a Primary Schools in the Sandwell area. We are actively recruiting those with CMIS and/or SIMS experience with previous experience of working within a school office.
Roles are available to commence in September 2018. Full time and part time hours are negotiable.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Used to working to strict deadlines,
· Not afraid to take on new tasks,
· Able to multi task,
· Outgoing and have a friendly personality
· Working with CMIS and/or SIMS, inputting data
· Administrative duties
· Dealing with parents and pupils
· Working within a school environment
· Competitive pay
· Own dedicated consultant
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· 24/7 service
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Laura Howard-Lowe at Flourish Education