Flourish Education are currently working with a school in Smethwick who are recruiting for a General School Administrator to join their team as soon as possible on an ongoing basis. Our client prides themselves on being a school where students are happy and achieve well beyond their potential.
This School Administrator role will involve general office duties such as liaising with parents, filing, incoming/outbound phone calls, daily use of SIMS and actioning/ returning emails.
The Ideal candidate will have experience working as a general school administrator, have a good work ethic and be able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
This a full-time role to start as soon as possible and is due to continue on an ongoing basis.
To apply to this School Administrator role, you will need the following.
- To have experience working with SIMS database is desirable
- To have worked in a UK school is essential
- To be first aid trained is desirable
- To be able to work both alongside a team and independently
- A good telephone manager
- Good Organisation skills
- To be able to work well independently and as a part of a team.
Responsibilities as a School Administrator
- General administrative tasks, including copying, scanning, filing
- Updating and maintaining student and staff records
- Answering phone calls and face-to-face enquiries
- Ability to use SIMS competently
- Liaising with parents
- Actioning emails
Working as a school administrator for Flourish Education you will receive excellent benefits including:
- A competitive salary of up to £95 per day which equates to £18,525 based on working 5 days a week for the full school year.
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate.
- Pension Contributions
- Free Safeguarding Level 1, Prevent and FGM training.
- Refer to a Friend bonus scheme.
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
- Up to £150 welcome to the team bonus – paid automatically after working 10 days.
- Your own dedicated consultant who will spend time getting to know you to ensure you are placed in schools that you will thrive in
- Free ongoing CPD opportunities
The school is situated in Smethwick and is easily commutable from areas such as Harborne, Bearwood, Edgbaston, West Bromwich, Handsworth Wood, and Quinton.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education