Flourish Education are looking for an Office Administrator to work with a school in the Tettenhall area that is recruiting a candidate to support the main office. The ideal Administrator would be someone with previous experience of working in a school. The role is for someone who would be looking for full-time work; working hours are 8.30 to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
The role will involve general administrative duties including answering the phone, preparing packs for new starters and dealing with enquiries. A friendly approach to work is important, with good communication skills and enthusiasm to work as a team. Previous knowledge and experience using school systems (such as SIMS) would be preferable.
Attendance would also be a part of the role, this role would be ngoing and could potentially be until Christmas
- Working as an Office Administrator.
- · Liaise with the other members of the office team.
- · Complete General administrative duties.
- · Meeting and dealing with enquiries from staff, parents and pupils.
- · To answer phone calls/enquiries and complete general administrative duties.
- Working between 8.30 to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Required skills and experience.
- Previous experience working within a school office.
- Knowledge of scholar pack and parents pay or other school systems is desirable.
- Confident when dealing with enquiries and face-to-face interaction.
- Friendly and welcoming demeanour.
- A DBS on the update service or issued in the last 12 months.
- Minimum of 2 excellent references required.
What can Flourish Education offer you?
- Agency offering a personal and friendly approach.
- Personal CV writing service.
- Actual salary of £78.15 to £90 per day
- Dedicated consultant contactable 24/7.
- Free on-going CPD opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- PAYE and Umbrella payment solutions.
- Holiday pay of 14.36%.
The Administrator role is based in the muxton area and is accessible by car and public transport. There is parking on site for teachers and support staff.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please apply now or get in touch with Fraser at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.