Erdington, West Midlands
Up to £85 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with an established Secondary School in Erdington who deliver an exceptional education to their students in a caring and supportive environment. They are recruiting a School Administrator to work alongside their current friendly team.
This role will involve working within the school office and prior experience of using SIMS / CMIS is essential. Duties will include answering telephones and dealing with queries, greeting visitors, inputting data into Microsoft Word.
This is a full time School Administrator role to start immediately and is expected to last until October Half Term.
To apply to this School Administrator role, you will need the following:
· Previous experience working as an Administrator
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· Ability to use the SIMS / CMIS System
· Excellent IT Skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office
· A clear understanding of school data systems, school policies and procedures.
· Clear understanding of the principles of Data Protection.
Responsibilities of a School Administrator:
· General office duties
· Imputing data and managing it
· Maintaining accurate records
· To paid be up to £85 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education