Weoley Castle, West Midlands
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are working with a school in Weoley Castle that are looking to appoint a temporary cleaner to join their team on a long term basis.
The school are looking to appoint a reliable Cleaner who takes pride in their work and is able to maintain the highest level of cleanliness. Responsibilities will include sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping floors, replenishing supplies, and wiping down surfaces.
The working hours will be 3 hours a day 5 days a week - 15:00 to 18:30.
The school require a Cleaner to start ASAP and expect the right candidate to stay with them until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this School Cleaner role, you will need the following:
· Clear understanding of COSHH
· Aware of Health and Safety procedures
· Be able to work in a team and as an individual
· Prior experience of clearing in a school environment
· To help with deep cleans during school holidays
· To be reliable and dependable
Responsibilities as a School Cleaner:
· Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
· Spot cleaning of spillages
· Emptying and cleaning bins
· Cleaning toilets
· Wiping and polishing desks and other furniture
· Replenishing supplies
· Any other reasonable duties as required
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.