Bordesley Green East, West Mid
Up to £55 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are recruiting for a School Receptionist to work on a long term basis in a busy Birmingham City Centre School.
They are a school with an excellent attendance record across the classes and a lovely atmosphere. The position has become available due to a long term absence and is expected to continue past Christmas.
We are looking for someone that is available as soon as possible as the school needs support immediately.
The working hours will be 8.30am-4.30pm Monday – Thursday and 8.30am-3.30pm on a Friday.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Ability to work independently
- Good computing skills
- Must be able to understand with Children’s & Parents Needs
- Answering schools telephone and dealing with any queries in a timely manner
- Liaising with Pupils and Parents
- Updating Schools Attendance Records
- Producing the Schools Newsletter
- Undertaking any other administrative tasks when requested
- In return, you will receive:
- A dedicated consultant
- 24/7 support
- Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
- Holiday Pay
- The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
- Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
- *Terms and Conditions Apply
- Competitive Pay Rate of up to £65pd
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.