Bordesley Green, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a School in Bordesley Green who are recruiting for a Science Teacher to start in January 2022 on a full-time temporary basis.
A successful candidate will have strong subject knowledge of all 3 Sciences and experience teaching across Key Stage 3 and 4. This role will include full class responsibilities such as planning, marking and assessing.
This Science Teacher role is full time and is due to start in February 2022.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching Science across Key Stage 3 & 4
· Strong behaviour management
· Excellent subject knowledge of science
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.