Sparkbrook, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School for 11-16 year olds in Sparkhill who are recruiting a Science Teacher to start in September. The school is part of a growing Multi Academy Trust that delivers an education to students that prepares them for success in the future.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Science Teacher that will encourage achievement and motivate students through high quality teaching. A successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Biology, Chemistry and Physics across Key Stage 3 and 4.
Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including: planning, marking, organisation of extracurricular activities and attending CPD sessions.
This Science Teacher position is a full-time role starting from September on a temporary to permanent basis.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· QTS in Science
· Passion for teaching
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving Maths GCSE results
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education