Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in the Telford area. The school are looking for a Science Teacher to start as soon as possible. The school is in the heart of its community and are committed to ‘Ensuring Excellence’ in everything they do. Their ethos is ethos is that every student should be effectively challenged and supported in order to maximise their academic success and make the best progress possible.
The school is looking for a Science Teacher, to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Science. Full class responsibilities will be required, with marking and planning, this is a full-time Science teaching role.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS in Science (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as a Chemistry Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information on the Science teacher role, please contact George Padbury at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943