Selly Oak, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham who are looking for a Science Teacher to start as soon as possible up until Easter.
Our client is part of a large multi academy trust and has a good local reputation in the community.
A successful candidate will have excellent subject knowledge and be confident teaching all three Sciences across Key Stage 3 and 4, someone with strong behaviour management skills is essential. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, marking, and attending CPD sessions.
This is a full-time role starting as soon as possible and is expected to last until Easter.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following
· QTS in Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of science
· Able to teach Science across Key stage 3 and 4.
· Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
· A strong school reference from your recent employer
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving Science GCSE results
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education