Up to £160 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in North Worcestershire for 11–16-year-olds who are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to join their team in January on a long-term/ongoing basis due to a long term sickness.
A successful candidate will join the schools expanding Science department working specifically across key stage 3 and 4 but knowledge of Key Stage 5 is desirable.
Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required alongside form tutor duties and continued professional development will be provided.
This Science Teacher position is starting from January 2022 and is a full-time position.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Biology, Chemistry and Physics up to Key Stage 4
· A strong reference from a recent school
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking
· Driving improvements in GCSE Science grade improvements
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Encouraging improvements in Science GCSE results
· To be paid up to £150 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education