Northfield, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham that are looking for a Science Teacher to join their team on a short-term supply basis. Our client has students aged 11 - 16 and has recently undergone a refurbishment to provide excellent facilities for their learners.
The school are looking for a strong Science Teacher to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4 lessons. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning and preparation, marking and attending departmental meetings.
This short-term Science Teacher cover is starting immediately and expected to continue until Easter with potential to carry on until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management skills
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Managing classroom behaviour
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education