Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Permanent Full Time
To be able to teach up to GCSE Chemistry
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Dudley who are recruiting for a Science Teacher who must be able to teach GCSE Chemistry.
A successful candidate must be reliable and hardworking and will be responsible for teaching Science, with Chemistry being a specialism. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required, including marking and planning.
This Science Teaching position is starting from Easter till possibly the end of June. It is full time role.
To apply to this Chemistry Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Chemistry up to Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE Science grade improvements
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Encouraging improvements in Science GCSE results
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.