Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Bridgnorth that are recruiting a Science / Maths Teacher to start September 2020. The school has a unique and positive ethos of being committed to the success and happiness of each pupil by providing an excellent education.
The school are looking for a teacher that can teach all 3 Sciences and some Mathematics to Key Stage 3 and 4 students. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, assessment, marking, and attending departmental meetings.
This is Science / Maths Teacher position is expected to last one academic term but there is a potential to become a permanent member of staff.
To apply to this Science / Maths Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Experience teaching Science and Maths to Key Stage 3 and 4
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management skills
Responsibilities as a Science / Maths Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Managing classroom behaviour
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education