Bournville, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in South Birmingham that are recruiting a Science Teacher with a Biology specialism to start as soon as possible. Our client provides a learning environment in which students thrive and reach their highest academic potential.
Teaching across Key Stage 3 and 4 will be required in Biology, Chemistry and Physics lessons.
This Science Teacher position is a maternity cover and is part-time spread across 3 days a week.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science or Biology
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Science
· Ability to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170.00 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education