Bournville, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in South Birmingham that are recruiting a Science Teacher with a Physics specialism to start after October Half Term. Our client provides a learning environment in which students thrive and reach their highest academic potential.
The main bulk of the timetable will be teaching Physics but teaching across Biology and Chemistry lessons will also be required to Key Stage 3 and 4. Planning and marking will be required as well as form tutor responsibilities.
This Science Teacher position is a full-time maternity cover starting October 2020.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science or Physics
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Science
· Ability to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170.00 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education