Bournville, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in South Birmingham that are recruiting a Science Teacher to start January 2021 on a full-time basis. Our client provides a learning environment in which students thrive and reach their highest academic potential.
Teaching will be required across Key Stage 3 and 4 Biology, Chemistry and Physics lessons. A successful candidate will be required to take on full class teaching responsibilities including planning lessons, marking, undertaking assessment and monitoring pupil progress.
This Science Teacher role is to start January 2021 and is expected to last untill Easter but may continue untill the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS / QTLS
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of all three Sciences
· Ability to teach up to Key Stage 4
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170.00 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education