Up to £170 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Perry Barr that are recruiting for a Science Teacher to start in January 2022 on a Temp to permanent basis. Our client promotes a culture of academic excellence in a caring and supportive environment with the belief that all students have the potential to succeed.
A successful candidate will join the schools expanding Science department working specifically across Year 7, 8 and 9. It is essential to be able to teach across all three Sciences at Key Stage 3 but knowledge of Key Stage 4 and 5 is desirable as the school plans on future expansion.
Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required alongside form tutor duties and continued professional development will be provided.
This Science Teacher position is starting from January 2022 and is a full-time position.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Science (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Biology, Chemistry and Physics up to Key Stage 4
· A strong reference from a recent school
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking
· Driving improvements in GCSE Science grade improvements
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Encouraging improvements in Science GCSE results
· To be paid up to £170 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education