Up to £150 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Evesham who are currently recruiting a Science Teacher to start in January 2022 on a full-time basis for the full academic year.
Our client are an inclusive family school and welcome children of all abilities. Their belief is that every child has unique and individual qualities and needs to feel valued, encouraged and challenged, building their self-belief, and leading to their achievement.
A successful candidate will have excellent subject knowledge and be confident teaching all three Sciences across Key Stage 3 and 4, someone with strong behaviour management skills is essential. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, marking, and taking on responsibility as form tutor.
This role is starting in January 2022 on a full-time basis and is expected to last the full academic year.
To apply to this Science Teacher role, you will need the following
· QTS in Science
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of science
· Able to teach Science across Key stage 3 and 4.
· Excellent behaviour and classroom management skills
· A strong school reference from your recent employer
Responsibilities as a Science Teacher
· Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking
· Driving improvements in GCSE grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving Science GCSE results
· To be paid up to £150 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education